How To Pack a Touring Board
Time & Location
About The Event
THURSDAY NIGHT CLINIC - HOW TO PACK A TOURING BOARD
Time: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Location: Pacifica Paddle Sports: Brentwood Bay, BC
Cost: $20.00 + gst
Skill level: This will be a dry land clinic, no paddling is involved.
Did you know that you can pack as much gear on a Stand Up Paddleboard, as you can pack in a canoe or kayak? We will talk about how to get ready for day trips and overnight tours and demonstrate ways to keep your gear secure and safely distributed over your board. Equipment requirements as well as Coastal Touring basics will also be discussed. There will be lots of time to ask questions.
Our How To Pack A Touring Board Clinic focuses on:
- Touring board design
- Appropriate gear for day trips
- Appropriate gear for overnights
- Safely loading a touring board
- Securely stowing gear
- Coastal touring concepts
- Safety necessities for day trips and overnights
- Navigation and weather concepts will be touched on.
- Sample easy touring itineraries
Note: This is a two hour dry land clinic in the Pacifica Paddle Sports Board Shop. We will not be paddling tonight.
What to Bring:
- Refillable mug for refreshments
- Lots of questions
- How to Pack - $20 + gst$21$210$0